- Do prices of the product change based on the season?
Prices are subject to change due to seasonal variances in protein supply availability and truffle season variances.
– What carriers do you ship through?
Our orders are shipped with GSO, FedEx and UPS.
– Can I change the delivery date?
You can call us at 760-931-1324 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to change the delivery date once your order is placed.
– What payment methods do you accept?
Credit card payments are processed through Merchant Connect on the day that your order is received. The following credit cards, issued by a US financial institution, are accepted for payment: Visa, MasterCard and American Express. We regret that we are unable to accept credit cards that have been issued by banks outside the U.S. Please note: For your security, your billing name and address must match that of the credit card used for payment. We reserve the right to cancel any order that does not fit this criterion.
– What is the credit card verification number?
This number printed on your card provides a safeguard when a purchase is made using your credit card. It is the 3-digit code on the back of your Visa or Mastercard and with American Express it is the 4-digit code on the front of the card.
– Do you require someone to sign for the package at delivery?
Orders under $500 do not require a signature, but if you live in an apartment building or complex, FedEx will generally not leave the package without a signature.
– Can I track my order status?
Our shipping providers provide tracking numbers for all packages. You will receive a separate email with that number once the order has been processed by your chosen shipping carrier.
– Do you offer wholesale pricing to restaurants, hotel and retailers?
Yes we do! Please call 760-931-1324 to find out more.